Terms & Conditions
This Terms & Conditions agreement is effective as of: April 02, 2019.
SARVBHUMI MADADGAAR MULTISOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED("MadadGaar"), primarily operates, controls and manages the Services (as defined below) provided by it from its corporate office at 124, Sunrise Enclave Behind MJP Rohilkhand University, Dohra Road, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243006 (“Bareilly Corporate Office”).
- Acceptance of Terms
The Website is owned and operated by MadadGaar Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
You acknowledge that the Website serves as a venue for the online distribution and publication of user submitted information between Service Providers and Service Users, and, by using, visiting, registering for, and/or otherwise participating in this Website, including the Services presented, promoted, and displayed on the Website, and by clicking on "I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions," you hereby certify that: (1) you are either a Service Provider or a prospective Service User, (2) you have the authority to enter into these Terms & Conditions, (3) you authorize the transfer of payment for Services requested through the use of the Website, and (4) you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of these Terms & Conditions and any other documents incorporated by reference herein. If you do not so agree to the foregoing, you should not click to affirm your acceptance thereof, in which case you are prohibited from accessing or using the Website. If you do not agree to any of the provisions set forth in the Terms & Conditions, kindly discontinue viewing or participating in this Website immediately.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT.
All references to "you" or "your," as applicable, mean the person that accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Website in any manner. If you use the Website or open an Account (as defined below) on behalf of a business, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that business and your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions will be deemed an acceptance by that business and "you" and "your" herein shall refer to that business.
MadadGaar reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise amend the Terms & Conditions, and any other documents incorporated by reference herein for complying with legal and regulatory framework and for other legitimate business purposes, at any time, and MadadGaar will post the amended Terms & Conditions at the domain of https://www.madadgaar.in/terms-and-conditions.php. It is your responsibility to review the Terms & Conditions for any changes and you are encouraged to check the Terms & Conditions frequently. Your use of the Website following any amendment of the Terms & Conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of any revised Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms & Conditions, please do not use or access the Website
- Membership and Accessibility
- LICENSE TO ACCESS
MadadGaar hereby grants you a non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Website as set forth in the Terms & Conditions; provided, however, that (i) you will not copy, distribute, or make derivative works of the Website in any medium without MadadGaar's prior written consent; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purposes; and (iii) you will otherwise act in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Terms & Conditions and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without MadadGaar's prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Website for any purpose without MadadGaar 's prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect SERVICE PROVIDERS or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the MadadGaar servers, or any server of a MadadGaar subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. MadadGaar reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Providers or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with MadadGaar without express written permission from MadadGaar.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in MadadGaar's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses MadadGaar's measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- ADDITIONAL POLICIES
Your access to, use of, and participation in the Website is subject to the Terms & Conditions and all applicable MadadGaar regulations, guidelines and additional policies that MadadGaar may set forth from time to time, including without limitation, a copyright policy and any other restrictions or limitations that MadadGaar publishes on the Website (the "Additional Policies"). You hereby agree to comply with the Additional Policies and your obligations thereunder at all times. You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you fail to adhere to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or documents referenced herein, including the Account Policies, membership eligibility criteria or Additional Policies, MadadGaar, in its sole discretion, may terminate your Account at any time without prior notice to you as well as initiate appropriate legal proceedings, if necessary.
- Member Conduct
- PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Website, the posting of your Service ("Offer"), the posting of your desired Service ("Want"), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Website, the Service, the Service Provider, or the Service User ("Feedback") (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as "Submitted Content" and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a "Posting" or as "Postings") that:
- misrepresents the source of anything you post, including impersonation of another individual or entity or any false or inaccurate biographical information for any Service Providers; provides or create links to external sites that violate the Terms & Conditions; is intended to harm or exploit any individual under the age of 18 ("Minor") in any way; is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any Minor, including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of his or her school;
- invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage MadadGaar or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant MadadGaar all of the license rights granted herein;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another's copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a MadadGaar employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by MadadGaar in its sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm MadadGaar, or the interests or property of MadadGaar users
- contains links to commercial services or websites, except as allowed pursuant to the Terms & Conditions;is non-local or irrelevant content;
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of MadadGaar
- PROHIBITIONS ON SENDING MESSAGES
You will not send messages to other users containing:
- offers to make national or international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of a service, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment; or
- unsolicited advertising or marketing of a service not offered on the Website or an external website.
- NO DISCRIMINATION
- Discriminatory Postings. Indian laws prohibit any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. MadadGaar will not knowingly accept any Posting which is in violation of the law. MadadGaar has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you; to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
- PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES
While using the Website, you shall not:
- post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Website;
- violate any laws, third-party rights, Account Policies, or any provision of the Terms & Conditions, such as the prohibitions described above;
- fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the Service Professional has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service Professional's identity;
- fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User's identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users' Postings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to MadadGaar; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Website user);
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Website or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website);
As a participant in the Website, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Professional or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that restrict a Service Professional or a Service User from leaving Feedback.
- Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, MadadGaar, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
- Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact MadadGaar regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at support@MadadGaar.com.
- Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Website concerning Feedback, MadadGaar shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE CONCERNING FEEDBACK, MADADGAAR HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM.
The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive. MadadGaar reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Website (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that MadadGaar determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Website or to any other user of this Website and/or Services. MadadGaar reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that MadadGaar deems appropriate in MadadGaar's sole discretion. MadadGaar may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at MadadGaar's discretion, MadadGaar will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Website or on the Internet.MadadGaar does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Website. These prohibitions do not require MadadGaar to monitor, police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
- Rules for SERVICE PROVIDERS
- PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST NOT BE FRAUDULENT
Subject to any exceptions set forth in these Terms & Conditions or Additional Policies, if any, SERVICE PROVIDERS shall not: (a) list Services or offers relating to any Service in a category that is inappropriate to the Service they are offering; (b) misrepresent the location at which they will provide a Service; (c) include brand names or other inappropriate keywords in their Profile, Offer, Want, Feedback, or any other title or description relating to a Service; (d) use misleading titles that do not accurately describe the Service; or (e) include any information in their Profile that is fraudulent.
- PROFILES AND OFFERS CANNOT USE TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT MADADGAAR FEES
Subject to any exceptions set forth in these Terms & Conditions or Additional Policies, if any, SERVICE PROVIDERS shall not: (a) offer a catalog or a link to a third-party website from which Service Users or any Registered User or user of the Website may obtain the Service directly; (b) exceed multiple Posting limits; (c) post a single Service but offer additional identical services in the Service description; (d) charge fees for traveling further than desired to provide the Service; (e) offer the opportunity through MadadGaar to purchase the Service or any other service outside of MadadGaar; (f) use their Profile page or user name to promote services not offered on or through the Website and/or prohibited services.
In case we realize that any professional is involved in any of the above activities, MadadGaar holds the sole discretion to blacklist the professional and withhold any outstanding credits or payments to the professional.
- PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST PROMOTE A FAIR PLAYING FIELD AND PROVIDE A SAFE, SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WEBSITE USERS
- CONSENT FOR REACHING OUT VIA PHONE CALL, SMS, EMAIL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
It is further clarified that your registration on the Website shall be deemed to be your consent to be contacted for the purposes mentioned above, (i) on the mobile number shared by you even if you are registered with the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) and have opted out of receiving promotional calls and messages and (ii) by way of SMS or email notifications or messages in any other electronic form
- PRODUCTS UTILIZED WHILE RENDERING SERVICES TO THE SERVICE USER(S)
The Service Professional will procure the Products from MadadGaar only for rendering the Services facilitated through the MadadGaar’s Platform. Any Product purchased by the Service Professional from MadadGaar shall only be used for the sole purpose of rendering services booked through MadadGaar Platform. Products sold by MadadGaar to the Service Professional should not be used for personal consumption by the Service Professional under any circumstances.
- SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
If a Service Professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, MadadGaar, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service Professional's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service Professional's Account; (d) cause the Service Professional to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the Service Professional's status earned via the Feedback page.
- Rules for Service Users
- SERVICE USERS SHALL NOT TAKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
(a) commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying; (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; (c) agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional's terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or (d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by MadadGaar in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
- SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, MadadGaar, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service User's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service User's Account; and/or (d) decrease the Service User's status earned via the Feedback page.
- Use of Submitted Content
- NO CONFIDENTIALITY
The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, MadadGaar does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non confidential basis. You agree that MadadGaar shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
You are aware that any information provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who ordinarily is bound to maintain confidentiality under law with his/her client (i.e. a doctor or a lawyer) is not extended to MadadGaar.
MadadGaar may also disclose user information including personal information if MadadGaar reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate MadadGaar’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
- YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You shall be solely responsible for your own Submitted Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. In connection with Submitted Content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (a) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize MadadGaar to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submitted Content to enable inclusion and use of the Submitted Content in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions; and (b) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Submitted Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Submitted Content in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content posted by you to or through the Website.
- YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO MADADGAAR
You retain all of your ownership rights in your Submitted Content. However, by submitting the Submitted Content to MadadGaar for posting on the Website, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to MadadGaar a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense able and transferable license to link to, use, reproduce, distribute, reformat, translate, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submitted Content in connection with the Website and MadadGaar's (and its successor's) business operations, including without limitation, for the promotion and redistribution of any part or all of the Website, and any derivative works thereof, in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your Submitted Content through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Submitted Content as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms & Conditions. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete the Submitted Content from the Website.
You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may remove your Submitted Content from the Website at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
- MADADGAAR'S DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE
- MadadGaar does not endorse any Submitted Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and MadadGaar expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with all Submitted Content. MadadGaar does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and MadadGaar will remove any Data (as defined below) or Submitted Content if properly notified, pursuant to the "take down" notification procedure described in Section J below, that such Posting or Submitted Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. MadadGaar reserves the right to remove any Data or Submitted Content without prior notice. MadadGaar will also terminate a user's access to the Website, if he or she is determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a Website user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/ or has had Submitted Content removed from the Website more than twice. MadadGaar also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to decide whether any Data or Submitted Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms & Conditions for all violations, in addition to copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, including, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. MadadGaar may remove such Submitted Content and/or terminate a user's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that MadadGaar is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against MadadGaar with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold MadadGaar, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Website, or transmit to other Website users. You understand and agree that MadadGaar may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Website users or others.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to MadadGaar, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, "Suggestions"), suggesting or recommending changes to the Website, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and MadadGaar is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that MadadGaar is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution or seek recognition if the Suggestions are in fact implemented.
- Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
MadadGaar has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. MadadGaar may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at help@MadadGaar.com
(i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MadadGaar to locate the material.;
(iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit MadadGaar to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(v) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the "Notice."
Only the intellectual property rights owner is permitted to report potentially infringing items through MadadGaar's reporting system set forth above. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you should contact the intellectual property rights owner and they can choose whether to use the procedures set forth in these Terms & Conditions.
- Modifications to or Termination of Website
- MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE
MadadGaar reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that MadadGaar shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of MadadGaar services.
- TERMINATION BY MADADGAAR
You hereby acknowledge and agree that MadadGaar, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete, terminate, or deactivate your Account, block your email or IP address, cancel the Website or otherwise terminate your access to or participation in the use of the Website (or any part thereof), or remove and discard any Submitted Content on the Website ("Termination of Service"), immediately and without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, Account inactivity or if MadadGaar believes or has reason to believe that you have violated any provision of the Terms & Conditions.
- TERMINATION BY YOU
You may cancel your use of the Website and/or terminate the Terms & Conditions with or without cause at any time by following the link in your Account under "Account Preferences" to "Deactivate Account."
- EFFECT OF TERMINATION
Upon termination of your Account, your right to participate in the Website, including, but not limited to, your right to offer or purchase Services and your right to receive any fees or compensation, including, without limitation, referral discounts, incentive bonuses, or other special offer rewards, shall automatically terminate. You acknowledge and agree that your right to receive any fees or compensation hereunder is conditional upon your proper use of the Website, your adherence to the Terms & Conditions, the continuous activation of your Account, and your permitted participation in the Website. In the event of Termination of Service, your Account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your Account or any files or other data contained in your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, residual data may remain in the MadadGaar system.
Unless MadadGaar has previously cancelled or terminated your use of the Website (in which case subsequent notice by MadadGaar shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, MadadGaar will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon MadadGaar's delivery of such notice.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of MadadGaar Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that MadadGaar shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website. Upon Termination of Service, MadadGaar retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Website for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted MadadGaar hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is MadadGaar obligated to return any Submitted Content to you. Sections K, L, M, N, O, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X, shall survive expiration or termination of the Website or your Account.
You agree to indemnify and hold MadadGaar, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, SERVICE PROVIDERS, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- MADADGAAR OWNS OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE WEBSITE
The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by MadadGaar. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. MadadGaar reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
- MADADGAAR'S LICENSE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF DATA AND MARKS
The Website contains MadadGaar's Data and Marks, which are, or may become, protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and MadadGaar owns and retains all rights in the MadadGaar Data and Marks. Subject to these Terms & Conditions, MadadGaar hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the MadadGaar Data (excluding any software source code) solely for your personal use in connection with accessing and participating in the Website.
The Website may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
- MadadGaar Fees
- FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Joining MadadGaar, opening an Account, posting Services and viewing posted Services is free. MadadGaar reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to SERVICE PROVIDERS for other services that MadadGaar may provide in the future.
MadadGaar may also in certain categories require SERVICE PROVIDERS to make payments for following up on job leads i.e. requests posted by Service Users, and permitting the Service Professional to contact the Service User (“Lead Fee”) irrespective of whether the job leads eventually result in a transaction or exchange of consideration for the service requested. In order to be eligible to make such Lead Fee payment, SERVICE PROVIDERS shall be required to make advance payments (“Credits”) from which the Lead Fee may be deducted as and when necessary. Whenever the Credits fall below the prescribed threshold, the Service Professional shall be prompted to refill the Credits in order to continue enjoying the ability to follow up on leads and contacting Service Users.
The service professional is entitled to refund of credits that is credited back in their wallet in the following conditions:
Refunds are processed when customer cancels request
2. Refunds are processed if the customer has not viewed quote and not cancelled request 4 days after your response
In the event, (i) the job lead is identified to be non-genuine, or (ii) the Service User within 48 hours of posting a request on the Website withdraws the same by way of the Website or the mobile application only, or (iii) the Service Professional pays the Lead Fee to respond to the Service User’s request for service but the Service User does not open or access the Service Professional’s response, the Lead Fee shall be reimbursed to the Service Professional. The decision of MadadGaar pertaining to the above shall be final and binding.
MadadGaar offers premium services to SERVICE PROVIDERS for a fee and may in the future offer additional services, like tax preparation and bookkeeping that SERVICE PROVIDERS can also choose to purchase. MadadGaar reserves the right to charge fees for these services at its sole discretion.
- FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE USERS
Joining MadadGaar, opening an Account, viewing posted Services, and bidding on posted Services is free. MadadGaar currently does not charge Service Users for transactions completed on the Website between Service Users and Services Professionals. However, MadadGaar reserves the right to charge a fee to Service Users in the future on a per-transaction basis or in any other manner, and reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion. Changes to this Fee Policy are effective after MadadGaar has provided you with thirty (30) days' notice by posting the changes on the Website.
If applicable, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account based on MadadGaar's fees, charges, and billing terms then in effect. If you do not pay on time or if MadadGaar cannot charge your credit card, any payment gateway or other payment method for any reason, MadadGaar reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the Website and Account and terminate these Terms & Conditions. You are expressly agreeing that MadadGaar is permitted to bill you for the applicable fees, any applicable tax and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of this Website and the fees will be billed to your credit card, a payment gateway or other payment method designated at the time you make a purchase or register for a fee-based service. If you cancel your Account at any time, you will not receive any refund. If you have a balance due on any account, you agree that MadadGaar may charge such unpaid fees to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such unpaid fees. MadadGaar reserves its right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings, if necessary, in its sole discretion, to recover such outstanding amounts.
You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of rents and fees between a Service User and a Service Professional who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either hosts or guests. Further, you understand that MadadGaar shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to tax liability of a Service User or a Service Professional.
- REFUND POLICY
All commissions payable to MadadGaar by SERVICE PROVIDERS on consummated transactions, i.e. exchange of services for consideration, are final and non-refundable.
All monies paid by SERVICE PROVIDERS in form of “Credits” are non-interest bearing. Unutilised and unclaimed "Credits" for a period of more than 364 days from the date of purchase of "Credits" shall expire and stand forfeited. No refunds of credits will be processed after the expiry date.
- Negotiation of Terms of Service; Disputes Between Registered Users
- NEGOTIATION WORKSHEET AND CONTRACT TEMPLATE
As a courtesy to Registered Users, to facilitate the negotiation and confirmation of the Agreement for Service, MadadGaar provides a general framework for negotiating the terms of Service (e.g., rate) ("Negotiation Worksheet"). Registered Users acknowledge and agree that (i) they are solely responsible for addressing all issues that exist now or may arise in the future in connection with the applicable Service; and (ii) it is solely up to such Registered Users, if they so desire, to enter into a signed, written contract, that addresses all of the relevant issues and memorializes the agreed upon Negotiation Worksheet.
You should not rely on the any information or resources contained on the Website, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet, as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal or other advice or counsel. MadadGaar makes no representations and warranties, and expressly disclaims any and all liability, concerning actions taken by a user following the information or using the resources offered or provided on or through the Websites, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet. In no way will MadadGaar be responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information or resources provided on this Website. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Website, however provided.
- MADADGAAR IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE CONTRACT
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that MadadGaar is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, Negotiation Worksheet, or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Website. Each Registered User acknowledges, agrees and understands that MadadGaar only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional can be brought together and MadadGaar itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services.
- NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms & Conditions or your use of any part of the Website, including without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet or Agreement for Service. You do not have any authority whatsoever to bind MadadGaar in any respect. All SERVICE PROVIDERS are independent contractors. Neither MadadGaar nor any users of the Website may direct or control the day-to-day activities of the other, or create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other.
- DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS
Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Website participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Website, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, SERVICE PROVIDERS and Service Users.
You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service Professional or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that MadadGaar does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Website and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While MadadGaar may attempt to seek information about the background of a Service Professional, either via a telephonic or in-person interview, review of past work/customer feedback and/or check presence online (if available) on Facebook, personalised website, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., you understand that SERVICE PROVIDERS may register themselves suo moto. You also understand that any so called background check undertaken by MadadGaar is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that MadadGaar only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and SERVICE PROVIDERS have an opportunity to meet each other.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SINCE MADADGAAR only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional can be brought together and MadadGaar itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services ITSELF, URBAN CLAP SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE WEBSITE, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY WEBSITE USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MADADGAAR IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE WEBSITE USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE MADADGAAR, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
- Dispute Resolution
If a dispute arises between you and MadadGaar, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and MadadGaar hereby agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law and equity that arises out of the Terms & Conditions or the Website in accordance with this Section O or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to the filing of a formal lawsuit, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution via e-mail at support@MadadGaar.com. The dispute shall be resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- GOVERNING LAW
The Terms & Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India and any legal proceeding arising out of this Agreement will occur exclusively in the courts located in New Delhi, India.
Aspects of the Website and other MadadGaar services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, MadadGaar may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by MadadGaar on the Website are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Website does not necessarily imply endorsement by MadadGaar of any advertised products or services. You agree that MadadGaar shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- Third-party Links, Contact Forms and Phone Numbers
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND MADADGAAR AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHEREIS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. MADADGAAR DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. MADADGAAR DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. MADADGAAR WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitations of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL MADADGAAR, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE WEBSITE IS IN EFFECT; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE; (VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROFESSIONAL; OR (IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MADADGAAR IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF MADADGAAR, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO MADADGAAR BY YOU HEREUNDER.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MADADGAAR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUBMITTED CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MADADGAAR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN WEBSITE USERS ENTERED INTO INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Neither MadadGaar nor you shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance under the Terms & Conditions, other than payment obligations, arising out of a cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence. Such causes may include, but are not limited to fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or national disasters.
- Indemnification and Release
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE WEBSITE USERS, YOU FOREVER RELEASE MADADGAAR (AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND EMPLOYEES) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT.
THE TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND ANY RIGHTS AND LICENSES GRANTED HEREUNDER, MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED BY YOU, BUT MAY BE ASSIGNED BY MADADGAAR WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
- No Third-party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in the Terms & Conditions, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the Terms & Conditions.
You agree that MadadGaar may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms & Conditions, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Website.
- General Information
- ENTIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
No waiver of any provision of this these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and MadadGaar's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- SECTION HEADINGS
The section headings in the Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
© 2019 SARVBHUMI MADADGAAR MULTISOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED All Rights Reserved
- MadadGaar combines with local skilled technician or servicemen for delivering the online repair services. The serviceman or technician will analyze the problem and prepare a estimated cost sheet on the repair problems .
- If the user agrees with the estimated cost prepared by the technician or serviceman , then the serviceman will initiate to do the work.
- An estimate balance sheet on behalf of serviceman will be shared via email or on other media by "MadadGaar". If you want a bill with STN and TIN then do call us on at 9027772848 between 10 AM - 6 PM. An invoice will get re-generated with applicable taxes.
- A warranty of 2 days is applicable on all online repair and maintenance services delivered, for all bookings made through MadadGaar Urgent Complaint dial or MadadGaar website.
- Minimum visiting charges of Rs 50 will be applicable if no work is done after the visit has been made by the experienced technician. In case the service amount is less than Rs 50, same will be charged - if the service amount is more than the visiting charges, no visiting charges will be added.
- Till 28/03/2019 MadadGaar.in is in experimental period and hence will not take any type of money from the customer directly or indirectly.Till 28/03/2019 Customer has to directly pay to the serviceman whatever the serviceman charges for the specific service.Therefore we will not generate any type of bill from the company .
- MadadGaar.in reserves the right to update the terms , conditions and notices without any notice to user.It is user's responsibility to periodically review the terms and conditions of MadadGaar.in
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services,or via phone you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Madadgaar company provides booking 24 x 7 via website and 10 am to 6pm via phone but the service timings of actual work is 10 am - 6pm. Madadgaar company not forcefully ask the serviceman to work after 6pm . If the work pursuing by the serviceman is not finished the serviceperson will initiate the work the very next day.
- Madadgaar.in makes no warranty that the sites, content, or services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
- madadgaar.in reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
- Madadgaar.in makes no warranty regarding the quality of any products, services, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or information purchased or obtained through the sites, content or services.